Current Career Openings:
Sales Support Specialist Position
InStream, LLC, DBA Biel’s is a value-added reseller of products and solutions that enable companies to scan, store, retrieve, and use information and documents as they strive to be more efficient, accurate, consistent, and secure in a growingly high-tech and green world.
This Sales Support Specialist position ensures the efficient and effective functioning of the Sales, Marketing, and Support Departments by helping to implement plans, providing administrative support, maintaining quality customer service and issue resolution, processing bids and quotes, and handling equipment, services, and supplies purchases.
- Assemble sales packets and support material for sales executives. Follow-up on face-to-face meetings between sales executives and customers/prospects, including the mailing of thank you letters and collateral material, scheduling of appointments, and handling of other details. Assist sales executives with equipment pricing and information.
- Serve as the point-of-contact for various sales, marketing and support activities, ensuring quality customer service and issue resolution. Handle arrangements with visiting customers and vendors.
- Maintain and update QuoteWerks, including templates with pricing for Service Technicians to sell equipment. Track the divisional budget and certain sales statistics, tip forms and co-op payments.
- Maintain the Price Book, including various rates and charges for bids. Prepare bids and quotes.
- Take and place orders for software, supplies, and equipment, and expedite delivery. Submit information on equipment sales to qualify for credit on any promos, trade-ins, etc. Sell toner, film and processing.
- Work closely with the Vice President to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of Sales, Marketing, Support, and Service activities.
- Manage territory logistical issues.
- Interact with vendors to secure marketing-related products and services, schedule commitments, and related items.
- Confer with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule, and recommend products for purchase. Prepare, execute, and track purchase orders for equipment and supplies.
- Maintain procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories. Manage equipment and supply inventory levels.
- Basic Position Qualifications
- Have Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) and two years minimum experience or one year certificate from college or technical school and four years minimum experience and relevant training.
- Possess knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Can collect and research data, and respond promptly to customer needs.
- Capable of writing business correspondence, reports, bids, quotes, and purchase orders.
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and volume.
- Keep skills current by satisfactorily completing designated professional development programs.
- Has customer service orientation and experience, and relates to others with enthusiasm and proactivity.
- Possess ability to: sit at computer; quickly and accurately navigate a keyboard; hear and speak with others in-person and remotely using electronic devices; stand, walk, stoop, and reach to connect equipment; lift and move up to 10 pounds of supplies; see at close ranges and adjust focus.
- Willing to work full-time work, Monday – Friday, including occasional overtime on short notice.
- Have satisfactory ability to read, write, and speak English necessary to interact with various parties.
Tools and Equipment Utilized
Must be able to proficiently:
- Operate computers, projectors, scanners, printers, and related equipment.
- Use word processing, spreadsheet, accounting, inventory, Internet, order processing, database and contact management software.
- Technical tools: MS Office, ACT! and QuoteWerks
- E-mail tools: Outlook
- Desktop operating systems: Windows XP
Reports to: Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Support
Internally works with: Sales Executives, Marketing staff, Project Manager(s), Support Specialists, Production and Digital Managers, and Service Manager
Externally works with: Customers and vendors
The Sales Support Specialist works principally in the company office and with computers and related equipment, office materials, and people.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we at InStream, LLC, DBA Biel’s are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite qualified candidates to apply. As part of our efforts to provide a safe and productive environment and hire talented and qualified associates, we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background investigations.
Production Prep Clerk
First shift, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm, pay rate to start is $9.70. We utilize a 90 day evaluation to hire period. Candidates should submit their resume to Kristen Lopian at email@example.com or request an application. NO Phone Calls Please.
- The Prep Clerk prepares documents for scanning (or occasionally filming) by removing staples, aligning to the feed edge, & generally ensuring that the scanning process will go as smoothly & efficiently as possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read written instructions to determine requirements of each job.
- Remove any binding, staples, paper clips or fasteners.
- Center documents along feed edge for scanning, rotating documents if needed.
- Cut documents into individual pages if needed or trim rough edges of pages as needed.
- Stamp standard symbols on pages or insert instruction flags between pages of material to notify Scanning Operator of special handling or other important information.
- Insert target sheets in between files to separate files for scanning.
- When required will re-order records into alphabetical, numeric or chronological sequence.
- Operate paper copier and cutting equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Preferred one month+ related experience or training.
- None required
Tools and Equipment Utilized:
- Staple removers, tape, wheeled carts, various paper-cutting hand tools.
Internally works with:
- Lead prep Clerk, Scanner Operators, Camera Operators
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Ability to adjust focus.