Current Career Openings:
Production Prep Clerk
First shift, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm, pay rate to start is $9.70. We utilize a 90 day evaluation to hire period. Candidates should submit their resume to Kristen Lopian at email@example.com or request an application. NO Phone Calls Please.
- The Prep Clerk prepares documents for scanning (or occasionally filming) by removing staples, aligning to the feed edge, & generally ensuring that the scanning process will go as smoothly & efficiently as possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read written instructions to determine requirements of each job.
- Remove any binding, staples, paper clips or fasteners.
- Center documents along feed edge for scanning, rotating documents if needed.
- Cut documents into individual pages if needed or trim rough edges of pages as needed.
- Stamp standard symbols on pages or insert instruction flags between pages of material to notify Scanning Operator of special handling or other important information.
- Insert target sheets in between files to separate files for scanning.
- When required will re-order records into alphabetical, numeric or chronological sequence.
- Operate paper copier and cutting equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Preferred one month+ related experience or training.
- None required
Tools and Equipment Utilized:
- Staple removers, tape, wheeled carts, various paper-cutting hand tools.
Internally works with:
- Lead prep Clerk, Scanner Operators, Camera Operators
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Ability to adjust focus.