Is the paper-driven workplace environment slowing you down? Streamline your business processes, easily manage information, and see immediate benefits with document conversion!
Biel’s state of the art conversion laboratory was designed specifically for document and data conversion services. It is staffed with highly skilled technicians who create over 2 million images every month.
With over 60 years of experience in document conversion services Biel’s can create digital images from almost any type of paper documents. We can scan financial records, engineering drawings, medical records, catalogs, computer reports and other vital business records. Biel’s also converts all types of documents such as newspapers, medical records, and other essential documents to standard microfilm formats: 16mm Microfilm, 35mm Microfilm, Microfiche, Aperture Cards.
We have numerous security measures in place to make sure your important documents are secure. Whether your documents are stored within Biel’s or online, you can believe they are locked down tight. Everything from our state of the art intrusion system to our Class “A” temperature & humidity controlled vault makes Biel’s a secure place for your important files, microfilm or electronic data.
To learn about the 7 Ways Document Conversion Can Help Your Company, download our free e-book now!
Did You Know?
- 90% of corporate memory exists on paper
- 90% of all paper documents in the average office are merely shuffled and moved from place to place
- The average document is copied 19 times
- Companies spend an average of $20 in labor to file a document, $120 in labor to find a misfiled document, and $220 in labor to reproduce a lost document 7.5% of all documents get lost while 3% of the remainder are misfile
- Professionals use up to 50% of their time looking for information, while they spend only 5-15% of their time reading the information they retrieved
- There are over 4 trillion paper documents in the U.S. alone, and that figure is growing at a rate of 22% per year
For more information about Biel’s Doc Conversion, simply fill out the form below: