Workflow automation, straight-through processing, paperless environments, service oriented architecture, multi-channel integration and distribution are key business drivers, but they often lead to disparate information silos. MetaStor™ is a secure cloud-based technology that breaks down islands of automation and ties together systems that create, store, manage and deliver content and information to process owners, participants and users.
MetaStor combines ECM tools that:
• Digitize information for business processes and transactions
• Supports BPM capabilities that intelligently move relevant work to users and process participants
• Tracks and monitors progress
MetaStor allows customers to build innovative solutions serving partners and customers as joint tenants on the cloud, which results in increased productivity with lower operating and development costs.
• Eliminates the need for capital expenditure investment in servers and storage needed to deploy a premise-based content management solution.
• SaaS offers a monthly subscription fee based on storage and features creating a “pay as you go” model.
• Upgrades and new functionality are deployed on MetaStor™ with little effect on IT or end users.
• MetaStor™ provides uncompromised security through SOC / AT101 (formerly SAS 70), PCI Level 1.
• “Pilot” content management solutions in specific departments without any infrastructure preparation or costs.
• Enabled for Mobile workers.
“Because the cloud represents much more than storage in the sky, deployments of business applications require more rigorous process and skills. And when it comes to ECM/BPM cloud deployments, MetaSource has made the necessary investments in infrastructure, support team and licensing to provide a SaaS solution to the market through its distribution model,” states Mario Duckett, VP of Content Management Solutions.